- Eliminating barriers in recruitment and hiring
- Protecting vulnerable workers and individuals from underserved communities from employment discrimination
- Addressing selected emerging and developing issues, such as protections for workers affected by pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions; employment discrimination associated with the long-term effects of COVID-19 symptoms; and technology-related employment discrimination
- Advancing equal pay for all workers
- Preventing and remedying systemic harassment
- Preserving access to the legal system by addressing employment waivers, releases, and nondisclosure and nondisparagement agreements
Paul MichielsBenefits Consultant at Forsite Benefits
The content herein is provided for general information purposes only, and does not constitute legal, tax, or other advice or opinions on any matters. This information has been taken from sources which we believe to be reliable, but there is no guarantee as to its accuracy.